Vaccine Cloud on the Salesforce Platform provides a rapid and flexible approach for managing, delivering, and administering vaccine programs.
Securely manage vaccine administration at scale with the global CRM leader.
PUBLIC HEALTH COMMAND CENTER
Get a comprehensive view from a single dashboard to better manage and react.
Public Health Command Center gives organizations a complete 360-degree view of vaccine management in order to make data-driven decisions. Insight into the health status of a demographic and vaccine inventory levels can help inform service needs and accelerate response time.
- Make data-driven decisions based on vaccine needs and risks.
- Ensure rapid response with a holistic view of programs.
- Consolidate data into a single dashboard to speed response.
VACCINE INVENTORY MANAGEMENT
Accurately forecast demand for rapid mass vaccination.
Vaccine Inventory Management helps organizations ensure availability and maintain adequate vaccine doses, syringes, and PPE stock levels. It can also aid in forecasting demand, help reduce waste, and avoid surplus supplies.
- Leverage a single solution for planning and prioritization.
- Use robust inventory management to maintain supplies.
- Streamline supplies to reduce waste and forecast demand.
Prepare the public and health professionals to act fast.
VACCINATION APPOINTMENT SCHEDULING
Manage vaccine distribution with centralized scheduling capabilities.
With the large number of people that will need to be vaccinated in a short amount of time, Vaccination Appointment Scheduling will help organizations make sure the vaccine type and protocol history are available as needed. Easily schedule and prioritize vaccination appointments by helping clinicians perform health assessments, capture electronic consent, and determine eligibility.
- Manage registration and eligibility to connect with recipients.
- Pre-screen vaccine recipients and gather digital consent.
- Enable contactless visits via QR codes, as well as self-service and on-demand appointment scheduling.
CLINICAL VACCINE ADMINISTRATION
Accurately capture vaccine delivery information and prepare for administration.
Clinical Vaccine Administration will help ensure medical professionals are trained on vaccine administration before delivery, and can help avoid onsite bottlenecks by using pre-arrival screenings. AI and data analysis tools also allow agencies to assess readiness, manage community health, log and track administration of the vaccine, and analyze community-wide vaccine results monitoring.
- Promote safe vaccination practices with pre-arrival screenings.
- Analyze community-wide vaccine results.
Administer, monitor, and notify to protect and inform the public.
VACCINATION OUTCOME MONITORING
Monitor health outcomes after vaccinations through data capture.
Allow organizations to efficiently survey people to understand their health outcomes and quickly follow up if there is a community health concern. People will be able to self-report their health outcomes from a variety of digital channels to help efficiently survey and capture that information.
- Survey participant experiences and manage health outcomes.
- Efficiently communicate amongst officials and the public in case of post-vaccination events.
PUBLIC HEALTH NOTIFICATIONS
Engage the community throughout the vaccine management lifecycle.
Help public health officials interact with the community through notifications, and curate accurate education and outreach campaigns. Ease the burden on staff by automating recurring communications, such as second dose reminders.
- Notify people when it’s time to return for a second dose.
- Alert site managers to re-stock based on scheduled appointments.
- Communicate potential recalls and trace back capabilities from adverse events.
DIGITAL HEALTH CREDENTIALS
Integrate, generate, and verify health credentials for proof of vaccination.
Generate health credentials during the vaccine administration workflow.
- Manage cases and inquiries around health credential records.
- Verify digital health credentials to show proof of vaccination.
- Integrate easily with common Digital Credential standards.