Integrating SAP Business One and Salesforce is a necessary step for businesses that want to unlock their true potential, creating efficiencies and saving time and resources.
This integration ensures that information about customers is in better quality and quantity. It can be the foundation of an efficient marketing automation strategy with better account planning, time management, team collaboration, and high accessibility.
But in the past, many of these benefits have been outweighed by the sheer cost and time required to establish this integration.
Connecting SAP Business One to Salesforce enables organizations to:
- Synchronize data in an affordable way.
- Eliminate manual data entry.
- Provide information in real-time.
- Optimize business processes.
- Reduce sales cycle and response time.
- Increase productivity with the intuitive interface.
This two-way integration supports the following data types:
- Pricebooks, Products, SKU
- Accounts, Contacts, Leads
- Opportunity, Quotes, Orders